Pagina's

dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Firelight

Hoi!

Deze week is het een teaser uit Firelight van Sophie Jordan.



"Just be careful." Her gaze swings meaningfully between me and Tamra, and I wonder what's really worrying her. That the pride might show up to drag us back? Or that I'll take off and return to them all on my own?
 _______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________

"Well, I am here, and I'm not leaving." I pull my arm free and walk ahead, calling over my shoulder, "Just in time, too. I'm hungry."
"Jacinda," he pleads, his voice tinged with desperation I just don't get. I'm certain his determination to keep me out of his home, away from his family, is tangled up in the fact that he's a draki hunter. But what does that have to do with me? He doesn't know what I am. His family shouldn't suspect anything just because he has a girl over to his house.


See you later xx
El

P.S.: Ik heb het momenteel erg druk met school, dus ik probeer zo gauw mogelijk een nieuwe review te posten ofzo. Maar ik weet nog niet wanneer dat precies gaat zijn. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten