Pagina's

dinsdag 20 maart 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Half-Blood

Hoi!

Deze week zijn het stukjes uit het eerste deel van de Convenant serie van Jennifer Armentrout. Enjoy!

Pissing off the Apollyon probably wasn't the smartes thing to do, but my mood was somewhere between crappy and really crappy. I folded my arms across my chest. "I'm a girl. You're a boy. Does that clear things up for you?"

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

Then I'd find her and kill her myself. My own words burned in my mind. There was no doubt what needed to be done. It was crazy and reckless -stupid even- but the plan took form. Cold, steely determination settled over me, and I stopped thinking.


See you later xx
El

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten