Pagina's

dinsdag 10 april 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Rules of Atraction

Hoi!

Deze week een teaser uit Rules of Atraction of Simone Elkeles. Hope you'll enjoy!

The problem is, I’m not prepared for what Kiara smells like. Usually girls smell too much like
flowers or vanilla, but Kiara has a distinctly sweet raspberry scent that’s totally turning me on.
And while my mind is telling me I’m flirting with her just to prove a point, my body wants to
play “you show me your perky privates and I’ll show you mine.”


___________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

“Sorry,” I say, moving off her and shifting to the other side of the couch. “Sorry. It was only
the TV.” My heart is beating faster than a drum at a rock concert. When I heard the gunshots
I’d have done anything to protect her life. Even if it meant sacrificing my own. The thought of
losing her in the same way I lost my father and almost lost Alex is just too much. I’m
practically hyperventilating from the thought of it.




See you later xx
El


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten